View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Those know chinese their price are sky rocket cos they target Chinese. Ah tiongs are spoiling market everywhere including Cambodia. Moreover those tiongs there are richer than you can imagine cos their business not legitimate to begin with. Paying 1k or 2k a shot at GJ is not a problem for them. Hence driving prices up especially in shv n pp. Suggest to avoid tiongs infested ktvs and naga area. No 200usd no tok.
I think they tone down already bro. Their CCP already wack them jialat jialat. Catching corruption and so on. Now is so much different from last time. The situation in Sihanoukville also improving as their police and china police combine to wack them hard too cause too many china people forced to work and enslaved there too.

Remember last time I said I went to a bar the girl quoted me 100 for a shot or ST I don't remember. This time I am going back to test if she wakes up already or not. The last time she told me China people tip her $500. I asked her where are they now? She is not happy so after 4 months, let's see if she wakes up already or not. If the situation there and girls don't wake up, I just strike off PP as a retirement place next time and don't invest in there.