Thread: Edging massage
View Single Post
Old 25-06-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 8
MonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of lightMonstaMash is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Edging massage

Went for a massage at one of my regular places today on Beach Road. It’s a Spa I like cos always get good massage and release, usually with teasing before the big rip. I never book cos I like the surprise of who I’m going to get. Today I was assigned Pleasant looking PRC, maybe early 30s - hard to tell with mask down. Massage was solid, as always, not super strong, but just right for me to relax. Moves down to Lower half and pops GQ, and of course I nod with a smile.

What I wasn’t expecting was the next 20 Mins of super slow, teasing sensual massage, keeping me right on brink, but never pushing over. Honestly one of the most mind blowing edging HJ I had, and I have had a fair few over the years. After 20 mins eventually exploded, and remained rock hard for next 5 mins - it’s was that good. Highly recommended.

Spa is listed on the music app - for those who know Normally 68 entry for hot oil, but show the music app and it’s only 50. Top up 50 to go to heaven. Ask for L**y and you will leave with a