Thread: Edging massage
View Single Post
Old 26-06-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wow.. wat kind of fuking head u hv still cannot let go about others bad reviews of your chickens 🐓

To start I get Tina ctc from exch with several bros. Did I sabo those bros. No. Don’t tok kok like u r so generous n I sabo u.

If u r just sharing ctc y the fuk do u care abt the quality or service of your chickens 🐓. U cannot accept bad reviews of your chickens 🐣 bcos u r taking from their hard earn pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies. Your signature patterns n clone acct r on hundreds of posts on sbf. So don’t tok kok about u r helping the ml for samsters benefit n doing us a favor. More like u r collecting $ from their hard earn pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies. N your collections is affected.

Keep in mind I paid good yusufs n got sh!t service as a customer. And I only gave one word feedback- disappointing - n u bth. Do u even understand the English that u use, slander, defamation? If u don’t go look up the dictionary. As I said I gave a back door still for the ml to ‘wan saik’. But your fuking dick head brain cannot understand n still wants to play this up. I can definitely play with u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivateRyan View Post
I always share different good ctc in the sprite of good will & sharing is caring to sbf bros.

Sorry for genuine bro request, don’t PM me for ctc anymore, not sharing as due to this fake slandering leecher clone, you all know which sabo king to blame…

I don’t benefit from sharing my ctc, it only make the ML busier & harder for me to book her. Thanks to bros who appreciate her service
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone:
All samsters beware such a faker okt fr who’s earning loads of $ from several mls pretending real experience fr to con samsters. Wait one day to see that bugger in the spf news about immoral earnings n women charter.
For the record I paid the ml unlike u earning from ml hard earned pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies.
Big difference n don’t tok kok!