View Single Post
Old 11-09-2022, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 0
iwc54 is one of the Best!iwc54 is one of the Best!iwc54 is one of the Best!iwc54 is one of the Best!
Re: Outcall recommendations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verta9999 View Post
Double post above(not sure how to delete/edit it)

Confirmed my hotel address and being quoted extra 100. Told okt I'm and ok and he told me the next step which I am taken aback. He required me to bank in 400 as deposit before sending out the girl. He told me it is the procedure for booking outcall in KL now. He sent me his account name and account number after that.

I forgot to check with okt if doing incall overnight, any deposit is still require. Unsure whether there will still deposit if booked few time with the same okt.

Maybe some bro whom took outcall recently can help to comment on this.

Feeling skeptical at this point but small brain took over, so I deposited the money. He confirmed received and said the girl will be send out after 10pm, most probably reach by 10.30pm.

Anxious at this point as afraid it might be a scam. I told the okt that I'll be waiting for her at the lobby. Waited until 10.40 and finally okt replied with the car plate number.

Feel happy as it is not a con, but still need to check on the girl. Went out to the car to check on the girl, and I know at this point i don't have any choice but to take her.

Luckily the girl is the same as the pic (-30% due to ps) but still acceptable in look department and the body is hot and same as pictures. Told them I am okay and bring her up to my room.

The rest are history, and service is standard SOP which is nothing to shout about. This post is only intended to share my outcall booking process in KL.

Happy outcalling in KL

Please share contact bro! Much thanks