Thread: Massage in KL
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowBro
any chance of getting the gal to go to our room instead of going down to the HC?
ShadowBro,
you can call the HC from your hotel room. The extension will be written on the phone in most cases. If dun hv, call recep for the ext. Ask the HC recep whether got room service. They will understand. You can tell them a basic description of what kind of gals u like. A gal will be despatch to your room at a time u like. Remember to ask the price upfront. Minus point is u may not like what u see. I've done the same when I'm staying in Plaza Hotel. Any more doubts, can PM me.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;