Thread: Massage in KL
View Single Post
Old 31-03-2005, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 23
Darknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to beholdDarknites is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage in KL

Thanks for the advice from various bros.. just came back from a trip to KL and as mentioned, stayed in Federal.

Went over to Beach Club on a Tues night.. wow.. the club is pack even at 11pm+.. many angmos in the club and hell a lot of smoke.. saw some ladies lingering around the area but all looked like malay/filipinos..

as the place was too packed, we went across the street to Thai Club (i think).. place was semi open, so less smoke and sure less crowd.. we went in to get beer and sat away from the band but enough to see the performance. However, place was not very happening.. sure, there are some gals with other tables, not sure these gals came with the guys or they hook on to those guys before we arrive.. but definitely no action for my friend and myself who sat chatting for at least 30-45 mins.. in the end, finished up our half dozen beer and headed back to hotel... zero gals bother to chat us up.. and we are not fat nor ugly.. the waitress not bad though..

keke.. anyway.. just to say that Thai Club not much action, think should have gone into Beach Club anyway.

Cheers,
Shadow