View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

22 Dec.

J(anice): Oei, gog!

Gog: Simi la boss.

We were very comfortable being casual in our communications as she believes authority for her is to make decisions related to work. Not to throw upon others.

J: Christmas is coming.

Her eyes open big big.

gog: You don't tell me you need me to OT over Christmas hor!!!

Actually, really scared need to as it's year end, Finance also busy.

J: No la, something better! It's my church's Christmas production! You promised to go!!

Wah lao eh. She really remembered.

She's very meticulous (most of the times) at work, when she slips up however, I'm always almost there to catch her errors and rectify immediately.

This time, she really didn't slip up.

Her hands were pressing her shoulders inwards and kiap her palms between her knees like a child awaiting an exciting present - of me to say yes.

Teaser: I could see her breasts squeezed between the arms when she did that \ / shape body hugging.

What man could possible think of a reason not to go at that sight?

gog: Ok!!!!!! You jio, I go la, but your ah lao going also leh, later he think we got 1 leg how?

J: He will say I need to have better taste in men.

Wah.. tio suut... one arrow to my knee immediately. Lose liao.. mai try and continue.

gog: ok ok... see you there.