View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Soon the usual call to service came, prayed, sang some Christmas songs, but still, no J in sight. The big screens hanging above the stage focused on all but nowhere to find J.

*Snip & cut*

The skit started, it's about the birth of Jesus, so I was watching and ... WAIT A MINUTE.. that... MARY.. isn't... OMG, it's J!!!!

Honestly, I saw her eagerly playing the role of Mary, pouring her heart, soul and voice into it. Wah.. that conviction is real, she really takes her faith seriously.

Wah... really deserved a standing ovation at the end of all of it.

I'm not sure I was attracted to her strong belief in religion, or to her, it just seemed that she is so perfect, so holy and everything a Christian woman would have and be.

And yes, I'm still ALONE in the crowd.

Finally a message came in.

J(anice): Hey, where are you, my husband has left with friends, I'm starving!!! (with 3 exclamation marks).

gog: I'm by the #123 door, if you can't see me, then you are blind.

J: Oei!

Smacks my right shoulder softly.

J: I'm hungrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy.

O-M-F-G.

First time, I saw her outside of church, in shorts. Long legs, clean and ... fair. Wah lao. Nose bleed.

J: Oi, sexual harassment ah, staring at me? Ai si ah (want die ah - direct translation).

gog: No la, I see your legs so fat you still hungry, not scared put on weight ah?

For the uninitiated, such 'rude' remarks are usually between two close friends, who can joke freely.

-- Deep Pause --

Janice was glaring at me. Oh sh1t. Did I say the wrong things?

Uncontrollably, she covered her mouth, squat down bending her knees and ankles and started to laugh very hard.

She stood up and kicked my shin lightly.

J(anice): IDIOT! I don't care, you owe me dinner, you call me fat, back to office, I will make sure you kena badly!

She's darn adorable. I skewered her and she laughed and then threatened me with something she knows she will never follow through.