View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

gog: Late liao mai eat too much la, fat... we go porridge ok?

J(anice): *Pouts her mouth like some spoilt brat* At least can add doughstick or not?

gog: HAR-NA-HAR-NA, aiyoh, you hor, fat-die-you.

Suddenly I sensed 2 evil horns growing out of her, as she minimises her eyes to a line and glares at me. Oops.

gog: I'm parked there, let's go.

Hurriedly, I ran, before she kicks me again.

Service ended about 11pm, with her needing to change, bid farewell, pray before leaving, it was already near 12mn. Really is fat-die-me to eat so late.

There's only one place I know opened till late - Chinatown.

Reached, and parked along the side, it's so late, no wardens will come to summon. I turned around, eh? Where's J? Did she fall down? Then I saw a face glacing at me through my side window.

I opened the door, and she stuck her hands towards me.

J: No energy le... hungry, pull me out.

For a woman her age, she really sometimes behave like a little girl. Her hands were not that smooth, obviously, she does housework and without gloves. She maintains herself, but there's only so much she can do.

She pulled my arm and hung her arms around mine, I felt something soft. If I need to spell this out, you guys are in the wrong forum. I almost froze in my tracks. Again she is unaware that this constitutes flirting but to her, this is a form of friendliness and ladylike to her. Like going to a prom or party, you would be a lady and hang arms around your +1.

I ordered frog leg porridge, and she took the fish slice porridge. I added 2 doughsticks for her, and she literally was like 'omg omg omg omg' (g = goodness, not the other).

As we sat down,

J: Let's say grace before food.

I nodded and she began giving thanks while the poor food server arrived was standing next to us waiting.