View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

I was taking up the frog leg and de-boning it when I saw her puppy eyes glancing at me.

gog: No, mine.

J: *blinks her eyes*

gog: NO.

J: *pouts her lips and bites hard*

gog: ...

J: *smiles widely and flutters her eyes*

I decided to just stick my spoon with the meat & porridge towards her. I had already used the spoon and eaten a bit of the porridge prior. I was hoping it would disgust her enough to reject. Suddenly, I saw Jaws. Before I realised it, she put the entire spoon into her mouth while I held it and sucked up the porridge and frog meat.

I lost all momentum and went quiet, going back to my porridge while she yakked about the rehearsals, skit and she was happily telling me the processes but I heard nothing. I was lost in my own world of esctacy over what she just did. Yeah, saliva's no big deal, but still, these little things add up.

-------------------

gog: Where your husband go? (Singlish, singapore style of talking).

Sometimes, guys, SHUT THE F*K UP and don't ask questions that you shouldn't ask.

J(anice): He went out with his friends for BBQ, he knows I hate the smell of smoke from charcoal getting into my hair/clothes so he won't bother asking me along.

She put down her chopsticks and spoon, started to look like a well overflooding. Sh1t man, asking the wrong question really got me into a fix. If she cries now, other customers around sure will assume that I bullied her.

Instinctively, I started to act like an idiot. I kiap one of the doughstick bits and went near her mouth.

gog: Come, open mouth. Say ahhhhh

Somehow, that really broke the tension, and she giggled and stopped the well from flooding. It helped to lighten the mood. My heart on the other hand, wrench with pain knowing she's unhappy.

Nothing too eventful, just a hearty chat session with lots of stupid, corny jokes. No alcohol, nothing, just two cans of coke which tide us 2 hours at the place after we finished our food.

Got back into the car, I reached into my side of the door and threw a present to her.

gog: Nah, merry Christmas, although it's now 26 Dec but never too late, thought could give to you before the service started but you were in the play.

J: Wahhhhhhhhh. I didn't get you anything leh, die la... I feel so bad.

gog: Hmmm take a photo with me, I can use as wallpaper then is present liao lor.

J: Okay! Can!

Seriously, she doesn't hear everything and doesn't know what I'm trying to do. She obliges and doesn't understand there are consequences to such requests.

We took a few photos in the car, crazy ones and also a proper one at my request and we laughed about the crazy things we do.

Sent her home, she stays somewhere in a rich estate. I'll not divulge more as I still have a responsibility to protect her identity.