View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

The same thing happens every time we dine, we fight over who gets to eat more, we fight and argue over who ate too much, who ate too little, like little kids. Only thing is we won't fight over who gets to eat the least.

Ordered half slab baby back ribs, half slab honey ribs and a FULL french loaf. Let's not forget she likes garlic bread, so we had 2 servings of it.

J: MMMMM so nice...

For a lady, she has no or little etiquette eating infront of friends. the garlic spread dropping down her lips to chin and she's still enjoying the garlic bread.

J: Mmm so you coming over on Sat right?

I was trying to slowly push more food onto her plate and she smacked my hands.

J: Hey, I saw that okay, this is yours, I already took my share, you cheater bug!

gog: Where got? This one is yours! I never lie!

J: You ALWAYS lie.

And I'm trying to push the plate of slabs nearer to her.

J: Oi!!! You don't geh geh!!!

And we kept fighting through lunch.

We walked past an apparel shop and there's this dress on display, dark green in color, a v-neck knitted bodycon dress with long skirt. If you folks have gf/wife you'll know that knitted materials are usually very tight, and expandable to fit/hug the body shape.

J(anice): Wah.. that one look nice hor?

gog: You wear already will not be nice lor, don't spoil the dress la.

*smack* my shoulder today dunno kena how many liao, orh-cheh liao...

J: I go try try, fast one ok?

gog: ...

She already ran off into the department store and asked for a wine red copy of the dress.

J: gog!!! gog!!!! OI!!

gog: Huh who call me?!?

J: Over here la!!! Turn around!

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug. The v neckline was not that low but the body hugging design was... va-va-vooooooom. She was actually fishing for comments from me!!! The first time I ever seen her wearing something so figure-licious.

gog: Who you? I don't know anybody this pretty leh.

J: Ha... very funny right? So you mean this looks good on me la?

gog: Everything looks good on you.

Shit... that came out so naturally.

J: Ok right? Should I get it?

I went to the salesgirl and passed her my credit card.

gog: wrap it up for her please.

S(ales)g(irl): Wow, you're so sweet to buy it for your wife, she's a lucky girl.

Janice started laughing and I was panicking, I didn't know what to say.

Janice nudged me in my ribs and said:

J: Thank you ah hubby.

Really tease me until going to burst... thankfully it didn't.

SG: Your husband very nice, shop with you patiently even pay for it, you're very lucky.

J: You want? I loan him to you.

gog: Eh sexual harassment liao, you don't sabo me, later I end up at police station.

SG: Haha your husband very humorous, but thank you, I'm married already, you can keep him.

gog: OI... I'm customer leh...

J & SG just laughed and smiled.

Hmmm... 3-some? Hehehe... Nah... don't even dream of it.