View Single Post
Old 26-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

It has become quite common that after work, I would go out with Janice, be it for drinks (coke/sprite) and I would send her home before 9pm. We usually had prayer sessions, she was really faithful and didn't waste time on just mundane chatting, but focused more on what she can do with her time to put it to godly use.

It was drawing us closer, beyond that of a boss and suboardinate, or even colleagues, it was just great enjoyment to see her and be with her and watching her enjoy what she is doing. Usually a quick bite, then we would sit in the car and pray and share our thoughts and readings of the bible. It seemed that our faith brought us together on a good note and nothing more than just being supportive of each other.

Saturday came, 4pm.

*beep beep*

I was at home watching TV when a message came on in.

J(anice): Hey, what time are you picking me for bible study later?

gog: Huh? Simi bible study?

J: Oi!!! I told my group you'll be joining us. Pick me up a 5.30pm okay? We go dinner first then if you are good boy, you can bring me go supper.

gog: ...

^ I really sent that back to her.

I wasn't prepared, she didn't tell me what they were studying on, which book, which topic and I was definitely not in the mood (sorry, but the momentum wasn't there at that time). The only consolation is that Janice is going and at least there's some eye candy.

Showered and left house at 5pm, reached her place and texted her at 5.25pm.

gog: I'm here.

5.28, 5.29, 5.30.... 5.42pm

J(anice): Give me a while more, need to put on make up

gog: Ugly hor, put make up also ugly one la, don't bother.

J: Idiot.

Love her one liners without comebacks. Shows she's taking the conversation serious enough even to reply and bother to entertain me.

5.47pm

J: Coming

gog: OI! We going to be late liao la!!!!

J: Wait for pretty girls is like this one ma let you wait 15mins is not bad liao okay!!

Janice came down in a knee skirt, green, and with a yellow, short sleeved blouse and a hand carry bag. Her bible and study materials must be inside. 5.30-5.55pm is 25 mins. Don't you just love female logic how it can be JUST 15 mins??

gog: Hi miss, where you want to go, the meter starts at ... $5.55 (it's 5.55pm)

*smack* my shoulder got it again, I think I'll be lopsided at this rate.

J: Be serious, we're late for bible study.

gog: "..." and whose fault is it?

J: Yours la... you come so late.

She cheekily giggled and laughed when she said that. For obvious reasons, I know men and women aren't supposed to get touchy, I poked her in the sides with my left index finger. The consequence of it was unimaginary.

J: ahhhhhh nooooooo that's my weak spot, don't do that, I'm sorry I'm sorry

Janice twisted her sides inwards and tried to use her elbow to block my jabs. I cheekily continued to jab lightly until she surrendered and apologized. That was our first close physical contact apart from shaking hands during the interview and holding her hands on Christmas Eve for supper (scroll back to read the time I held her out of the car). She did not reject my 'touching' and by surprise, I had gotten unintentional access to her body by means of tease. Gosh... I think my heart was beating so fast when she didn't say it was molest but laughed about it. Seems like I can in future do this without repercussion of any sorts.

Reached church and met her friends, self introduced and met a very pretty friend of hers, let's call her Lindi. The rest, let's not bother, nothing interesting.

L(indi): Hey, gog, heard so much about you from J(anice). Heard you are her good work buddy and fellow brother.

gog: I'm humbled by the remark, haha I'm just a colleague of hers which she abuses me to run errands for her and fetch her all around Singapore.

J: OI!! You should be honoured ok! I don't just let anybody fetch me one hor.

The group laughed and we self introduced to each other. Lindi, 41 years old (O-M-F-G), married, with 2 kids in secondary/JC. Still an awesome figure, but her husband is usually working on weekends (I can't divulge his work and company), so she attends BS sessions alone after leaving her kids with her helper. Long hair, slender (very) and dresses moderately open. "Open" as in if you bother to try to peek or take the opportunity to look down the blouse or pay enough attention, you can catch a glimpse of her undergarments. She likes to wear lacy and very commonly, half cup bras. Oppposed to Janice, she would be more fasionable, like criss-crossing her bra straps, or wearing colored bras that shows through thin clothings.

I think I'll come to her BS session more frequent.

L: You don't bully gog la, later next week he don't want to join us, how?

gog: I got say I want to come again meh?

I gave a sad face and bit my lips like I'm some abused man.

J: You DARE?

gog: Meow... I don't.

They laughed and we sat down. The mini study series was focused on 'Faithfulness' we shared experiences, read through the bible. Janice was the first to volunteer to read it out aloud for us, she was really damn serious during the whole session that I didn't dare to joke around.

Closed the session with split up prayer groups, Lindi, Janice and myself in one.

L(indi): So will I see you next week, gog?

J(anice): If he don't come, he will get it at work, I will torture him!

gog: Hi Lindi, I don't want to come but because I will be tortured, so I have no choice.

Lindi placed her hand on my arm and spoke while stroking softly. I was abit taken back by her touching. It didn't seem normal. Not one bit.

L: Aiyah, Janice is a very gentle lady, she won't one la

gog: You want to see my bruises, the torture marks?

I tried to gain sympathy by making up injuries to Lindi. Janice was exasperated at being bullied by both Lindi and myself that she just rolled eyes and called us bullies. Lindi once again placed her hand on my lap and laughed casually.

I caught a glimpse of Janice's face where she didn't seem happy about it but she tried to laugh and giggle it off. Hmmmmmm. HMM ?