View Single Post
Old 26-11-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: 3 Simple rules for Whoremongers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billgates View Post
....and let me tell you - human trafficking, forced prostitution and violence against women, are real issues.
Brother billgates, let's just stick to the type of ladies and definition that we are discussing here afterall it's just a 3 Simple Rules. Additional rules or personalised fringe benefits extended to these ladies are of own accord.

Whatever it is - white knight syndrome or canonization to become a saint, we must understand the futility of trying to address above issues or try to “save the world”, attempting to do so would be the ultimate denial of reality. Better to leave such humanitarian affairs to professionals @ OCHA and enjoy the long holidays. I wish you well. Cheers

p/s: Btw, which airlines you take? From your preivous postings, you sure meet tons of friendly PRC SYT....

Last edited by Ichigo_Kurosaki; 26-11-2009 at 06:47 PM.