Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 22-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
I do not agree with the bros who state that the gals in OT are only interested in foreigners. They are interested in money and there are quite some cheapskates amongst the foreigners. I have been patronizing joints in OT for years and had good times with PRC-gals paying just the normal prices.
Only exception was a pretty Taiwanese gal on #1 who asked me $200 for a f (didnot do it of course). B.t.w.: her name starts with W.
well said mankok. i guess their target audiences are the foreigners but locals are welcome too as long as they are prepared to pay the 'premium prices'. usually foreigners dun bother to bargain but locals will look at d price list 1st ... hesitate n then (pretend to) prepare to walk off before the ladies counter-offer. the ladies will usually quote u d normal price, but 'since u r 本地人, we give u some discount ... $xx 好不好?'.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.