Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
gerardwoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bonking Spa Receptionist

Nationality : SPR/Msian
Body : Small Titts, slim, long legs, very serious FML.
Dressing : Micro Shorts / Flare Mini Denim Skirts, blouse sure can see bra

This shop is owned by three sii beh chio bu, two were famous ML in the CBD area and the third is their drinking buddy...

I use to frequent there and most of their rooms are upstairs of the shop house,
they will walk ahead to bring the guest up to the massage rooms and off course to show off to you their panties LOL. I get a bigger hard on by them the the ML.

There was a period of time when the massage business was very bad and all the ML went home early at 2am instead of 4am. I reached at 2 am and asked for may favourite ML but she was working, 2 hrs booking.

So I told the remaining (also my favourite) boss left that night that I am leaving unless she massage for me (knowing that she was a start ML before).

She said ok, she locked the front door, message the 2 other working girls that the main entrance was locked and want them to open it for their own clients when leaving.

Once we were in the room, she told me that she dont have uniform to wear asked if I mind if she massaged me in bra and panties, and she started taking off her clothes even before I could utter a word. I was just pushing my luck and I ask her to give me an oil sexy massage naked, she laughed and said OK but that's gonna cost me, we did not talk about money and she started.

she gave me a sexy massage and so did I, I think its more like a petting session.

One thing led to the next and before I know it we were fucking each other, well it ended at 3.30AM after I came very hard 2 times.

We bath together, nearly wanting to fuck her one more time but my brother cannot already LOL
dressed up, paid her $500 and sent her home after she locks down the shop.

Thats the one and only time I got the ever fucko fuck her. Most chio ML/recept I have ever fucked.