View Single Post
Old 25-10-2022, 09:13 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3980 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help appreciated

As a divorcee myself, I can relate to what TS has said. My $0.02,

At the end of the day, YOU are responsible for YOUR happiness. Nobody else is.

So you think long and hard, about what you want in your life. And whether you are willing and are able to bear the consequences.

Go for "happiness" with your beau, and your husband will surely weaponize your son against you. Your husband's stunt will work on your son, temporarily but the bond between mother and son is primal and unbreakable so it is only a matter of time before he returns to you. I know many men who hate their fathers, but I struggle to name even one who hates his mum.

The bigger question is, will you find true happiness with your beau, and if you don't - are you willing and able to contemplate living alone without your son (if you lose care and control)?

If you try to get the best of both worlds by taking a share of the property, care and control of your son and money from your husband then I would say that you are automatically sabotaging your future happiness with the single guy. His family will be livid, that he chooses to shack up with a married woman, what more one with child. He may also want his own children and no matter what he says, no man ever grew up wanting to be a stepfather to some other guy's CIP (Cum in Pussy) within you.

Sorry to be explicit, but I need to get this message across super explicitly. A woman's mind is a strange and complex thing, highly illogical and very emotional so it may help to bring some things into the spotlight

Ah, as an afterthought - if you are female, why do you choose a username that references the Greek God of excuses and afterthoughts? A tragic choice, I say!