View Single Post
Old 09-09-2017, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

After the session, i messaged her to enquire how she felt about the session. She told me she was relieved and had enjoyed the session, relieved cos it wasn't as bad as she had feared, and also I guessed that she was relieved no harm had come to her. She told me the initial reservations she had in the morning had prompted her not to look for such ads again online. The nervousness was too unsettling for her.

We had agreed that it's always better and less nerve wracking to meet up with people we already knew. Even from the guys point of view, it eliminates the uncertainty of meeting up with unscrupulous people, scammers or pranksters, or those ads in which the description of services provided was worse than services actually provided.

When she told me her timings were flexible and she could actually meet once or twice a week, I knew then that she enjoyed the process, and was willing to meet me on a regular basis.

I had found my sweet little SB, FWB !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here