Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
maxinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Wh10 g5

I actually wanted to go and try the girl in the 2nd pic but she not available, so i went walking about wh until i saw wh10 g5.

She is quite pretty, fair skin, somewhat milf and i was happy when her clothes came off. Boobs and bum are both curvy and yummy. Boobs is fake but soft enough for me. She also has a obvious tummy. Definitely not a young adult anymore, wont be surprised if she is late 20s to early 30s.

Her attitude however kinda sucks, cold shoulder and unfriendly, i have this feeling that she hates men, thats right, i think she hates all the man in the world.

After a stony silent bath, she straight away cap me and blow. Her cbj is ok, got some feeling. After cbj she got on top and ride me for 1 or 2 minutes then ask me to missionary her.

After cumming she was also in a rush to get away. In fact i was only halfway squirting my cum when she made signal to ask me to get off.

Sigh.... Altho her looks and body is really my type and 1 of the better options in geylang, but its too bad she hates men so much..... I dun think i will rtf...... I really like her body and face. ...but her attitude is just too cold.

In fact her cold attitude made me think of 1818 g8.... Hai..... 1818 G8 is like the sun, so warm and cheerful, shining down on me like a little flower, so that i can bloom.

Wh10 g5 is like the cold gloomy darkness, anyone staying too long with her will become wilted and shrivel up,

Yes.... 1818 g8 face lose alot to wh10 g5, in fact if u compare them, g8 is considered ugly. But so what.... When i am with 1818 g8, i feel like a carefree little flower in a bright and green meadow, joyfully running free with the sun shining warmly on me.
It must be quite a terrifying experience and encounter.

Either chemistry not there, or she had an unpleasant customer earlier,
or she really find WL job too distasteful.