View Single Post
Old 13-04-2015, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 612 / Power: 10
Notary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to allNotary is a name known to all
Lightbulb Re: China - Cannot Play Anymore? :(

For bros who like to find ‘girlfriends’ in the China and get unlimited sexual returns, hear what I have got to say. Late last year, China came up with a new law – when a couple gets married, the current held assets do not need to be split 50%-50%. What is yours is yours – it was not like this in the past. In my opinion, this is an excellent law, it prevents money hungry girls to marry and divorce multiple times to become a millionaire. However, this law also creates an enormous hole in the ladies’ sense of security. As such, they are all working very hard now to obtain monetary footing and their requirements for their future husbands become very materialistic. Example: “If you got no house, I don’t want to marry you. You must have a house and engrave my name in the title deed” Or “I want my man to have a good paying job, a car, a house and a nice fat back account”.

In addition, my present kindergarten teacher girlfriend was telling me that China is experiencing a drastic lack of girls now. Even in her school, the ratio of guys to girls is 3:1, her kindergarten has got a lot of male students versus female students. This phenomenon could also be witnessed during my regular ride in the Shenzhen Metro – taking the train nowadays has become a sausage fest – in the past I could have a good chance of ‘accidentally’ rubbing my dick on some sweet young thing’s firm ass, today, it is like the heavens raining gold if I could have an eye candy in the train. The future China males will inevitably face a problem of getting married – girls will increase their expectations and guys will have to decrease their expectations. Never thought that China would become like this today. Girls now have the trump card to play hard to get.

Friends have been telling me that it is all right; if China cannot play anymore then go to Thailand, if sick of Thailand, go to Vietnam. I personally think that we cannot compare apple to durians. China girls have got a different feel compared to the Thais and Vietnamese – don’t get me wrong, I am also a big fan of Thailand and Vietnam girls but what I am saying is that an amazing cuisine is about to turn really expensive and hard to get for all of us in the near future.

Guess I am just complaining out loud, but what do you guys think?

Last edited by Notary; 13-04-2015 at 03:35 AM.