View Single Post
Old 13-04-2015, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2693 / Power: 16
SEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond reputeSEAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: China - Cannot Play Anymore? :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
eh...look at China threads...so many lor...you sure you need another TCSS thread...all the cities threads mainly 90% are also TCSS now...

also hard to choose a good TS who can control and acceptable to all parties...
LOL - maybe choose that certain someone who's always bleating and complaining about you and everything else. Give him some responsibility and see how he bears up to it! LOL
Just Kidding.... a terrible idea!!

And yeah, I DO see all the TCSS that goes on in too many of the China threads.
Maybe/hopefully then a dedicated thread just for such TCSS AND for general discussions about life in China in general i.e. sex imbalance, inflation, XJP and his new order, materialism, SIM cards/phones in China, business, life in general, I can keep going on/sooooo many things that's unique to China.

Seems to work OK for Thailand and Vietnam (errr... not really Vietnam...all one liners which don't even make sense most times!).

Like I said, just suggesting.

How about Ebonkie? He'd be great as he IS invested in the well being of the China threads.
Or how about just TS notary, if he understand the responsibilities and willing to assume such? After all, he says he's living in Shenzhen.

SEAJ