View Single Post
Old 05-07-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster (P) + Donor

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37820 / Power: 35
Lord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond reputeLord of Sex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Final warning to OKT who post "FAKE" pics

it is a 2 way traffic, it will be silly to think only FLs will scam cheongsters, there are many bad cheongsters too.

my advice is walk away if you think it is a trap, if you are silly enough to fall into it then just treat it as a lesson and dont fall in the same trap again.

Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me!
if you are dumb enough to allow others to fool you over and over again then i say you deserved it! dont blame others.