View Single Post
Old 16-03-2023, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whrthebestdeal View Post
Hi bro, DMG is 300 but open to nego. Sadly if you are a bottom, only Candice is still pre-op, the rest are post. Even Shania had done her surgery, as for the session, as I am a top, get the enjoy the session with 3 post op as I mention, kinda like a reverse gangbang in Jav scene. Manage to fk the two sisters and got blown by Shania, and sadly as I had something on after that, did not stay long enough to unload twice. If you are looking to do some cardio, fingering one, licking another and fking one, I would say it's quite a good HIIT session. May have to check with Candice if you are a bottom/flex while enjoying the company of the other 3.
Hi bro, can I ask what is Candice’s cock size and what nationality is she really? She claims to be Russian-American but I’m skeptical.