View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 02:28 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-20.com/jordie-massage/

Looks- What you see is what you get from the webpage. I have a liking with girls with glasses so this is definitely a plus for me. On top of that, she was dressed and ready. I have gone through enough to know who is not putting the effort
Environment- here I will say whoever mention about the security, maybe it is your unlucky day. I walked in from the nearby mrt without issues. No questions from security. Walk all the way to lift and get to the location stated. It is definitely safe.
Body- I don't know about gauging but enough to keep you satisfied.
Massage- strength is just right. Got to some stubborn spots on my back. Mind you I am not that small size and it takes a lot of effort to get it right.

Sensuality- s/n during sensuality but can roam all directions. I only went for hj as don't feel like playing too much these days.
Service- Awesome. She helped me with my broken nails. I haven't gotten this service anywhere else.
GfE- I don't know what you are looking for but I felt really at ease chatting with her. She helped with my clothes, etc. What I say is good is she is Frank and straight to the point. No wishy washy.

Rtm:100% when I can find the time
Other words: do give her a chance. I went through some bad services and she is not one of them. I normally do not write fr but I feel this is one we should not condemn

Last edited by rythuno; 21-03-2023 at 02:39 PM.