View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
wankandwang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quick FR for Micky of Club Friday - https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=925499

Bro CF as usual, smooth booking. Recommended me to try Micky.

Cheerful lady with a delightful personality. Smiling throughout the session and was attentive to me. Alot of effort to make sure the session was as comfortable as possible for me. Definitely a recommended GEM for her great service attitude.

She looks similar to the photos provided, discount maybe to about 85%? Slightly more tanned than the photos. Pretty girl with a very Thai local look. Very sexy body. She was slim with no unsightly fats. Nice boobs to grope and cup. They were soft and comforting.

Frenching was intense and it got me more horny and increased the horny level of the sex. Made the action more hot and passionate. BBBJ was out of this world. Slurping with balls playing oh man she is good with her BBBJ. Penetrating her pussy sent me to heaven and i was already damn turn on from her bbbj. When she cap on and insert and ride me it was damn high feeling. Can get addcited to it and want to RTF her. Responsive and accommodating, really passionate sex that we enjoy together.

Overall great hot sex experience with a wonder service oriented lady. A gem not to be missed.