View Single Post
Old 21-03-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lynn from EroticSecrets

Same faniliar stable who is responsive and accommodating thats why its my to go place.
Lynn is solid petite, looks wise i’ll give her a 7/10 and 7/10 for her doctored boobs which is not seasoned. Shower with some activity and strong GFE, guys be alert hor!

I’ll rate her BBBJ a 7/10 bcos this department i’ve had better from other ES girls

The bonking was straightforward, CG then missionary but i took a loooooing time to explode due to getting a HJ at a MP somewhere in the morning, she did not show blackface, i tried to stop halfway but she insist to keep going and as she shows her enjoyment and her moans were music to my ears!!! Exploded after 45 mins of strenuous workout and we both collapsed gasping for air. After a quick rest i went shower and told her I won’t be able to take a 2nd shot as i have to leave. She gave me a hug and kiss b4 i left.

Book this girl if u want to bong a petite energizer bunny with strong GFE.