View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 1
Jamesbond222 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesbond222 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJamesbond222 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Praefectus View Post
Last time I've been in Bangkok (in 2001) I had several very nice sessions in Kokoro and Doki Doki. So, naturally I wanted to repeat the experience again. But it was kind of a disappointment.
First went to Kokoro. About 9 girls were presented. Not a single attractive one. So I popped up in Dozo massage. Same story. Lastly visited Doki Doki. There were only 2 available. I checked out their pics on the tablet and left.
Then for a couple of days I tried to make a booking in Mitu. They definitely have several nice performers but it seems they all got taken pretty quickly. Finally, I arranged a session with Kiko.
The girl was definitely good looking. I would even say hot, since I like slim ones with small breast. Unfortunately, the service was a disappointment. Nuru was ok, but rushed, no rimming, no balls licking. She sucked my cock for like 10 seconds then put a condom and got on top, then immediately started to complain that it hurts.
We switched to missionary and I quickly came enjoying the view.
The damage - 5000. Not worth it.
On the way out they gave me a bag of some Japanese snacks. Which is cute, but I'd rather have a good service.
Hmmm...!! Should have been better