View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/kk-massage/

Since this thread is a getting very dry, I'll contribute my recent visit to KK. There was some confusion about whether she's the same person as before and the answer is there's no change. She is the same person as last year or months before.

Decided to try her one fine day cuz I was mesmerized by how massive boobies as seen in the video. Seen FRs of bros saying she got the best boobs on the website so I was very eager to try (as a massive boob lover myself – by the way RIP to the Boobs lover fall in thread ). The scary thing is when you book appointment with her, she will call your phone to confirm booking which made me chua tio. Imagine your OC catch Tone was quite hostile and no nonsense over the phone, a bit intimidating.

Location: 10/10 – condo with no security at secluded landed area in central. Really the best.

Looks: 6/10 – Discount 20% at least from the pictures but still won't reject. She is definitely not in her 20s. Early 30s I believe. Small squinty eyes, complexion definitely not as smooth as the pictures.

Boobs: 10/10 – I have never seen such beautiful boobs before. Incredible firm perky D cup size on such a tiny frame. The reviews were right. Nipples are light brown and popping out, suck like a baby. Fantastic sight to see and grab. Usually MLs with D cup boobs have it slightly saggy at least. Hers natural and perky wow.

Body: 7/10 – Tiny frame with a tad bit of tummy fats. She was SN throughout but her pussy hair abit too bushy for my liking haha.

Sensual: 6/10 – Was pretty much just mesmerized by her boobs the whole time. Her sensual and moans sounded commercial, doesn't really feel very natural and in the moment.

Personality: 7/10 – Chatty and easy to talk to for me. But was using phone to text and call constantly after the deed is done to settle the next bookings. Still had a lot of time left

RTM: Probably if I'm in dire need of top tier boobies to suck
Appreciate the veteran samsters for upping my points, but I also got zapped by a few WK for posting this authentic no-nonsense review on KK. Got one fella say I trying sabo KK, even though my FR is balanced with pros and cons. This is exactly why I say the thread is drying up. People post honest review also kena zap. If not for the few OG bros here generously upping my points, I would have kena jialat jialat already LOL.