View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 08:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Xin of X-Factor
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=22333414

RTF review for Xin and the 2nd time was as good as the first. She seemed abit more tired than before and mentioned that this was her first time in this line and needs to get used to this kind of work.
Takeaway: shes a sweet girl that one needs to ge gentle with, not the type you can pound and treat like a rag doll.

OKT: 11/10 Fast and friendly as always.

Looks: 7.5/10 Treeted with a warm smile and was dressed in a mesh semi see through t-shirt and tight shorts which showed off her slim figure very nicely.

Body: 8/10 Small, petite, with a cute perky butt. Just the way I like it and I knew Id have to rein in my carnal instincts if I didn't want to wreck her again.

Boobs: 8/10 Perky all natural A-cups with raisin nipples that look very enticing.

BBBJ: 8/10 Slow and sensual standing BJ. I liked how she looked kneeling infront of me with her butt sticking out. Could have gone on forever but I couldn't wait to not wreck her again.

FJ: 8/10 Alas this time my better angels prevailed and decided on a slow and non-urgent tryst. Like other bros have mentioned, shes very tight and any guy thats average feels big for her.

Slow and deep thrusts brougt out melodic mewls from here, and more than once she tapped out.

Ended with a satisfying release into the condom while deep inside her.

GFE: 9/10 Always playful and cheerful and very accommodating. Brought her chocolates again which defo brightened her mood.

Probably won't be able to RTF as shes leaving in a few days but there's a new girl Xiao in the house who looks very very tempting.