View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 4
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Girl: Brenda
Stable: PinkLady

OKT: effortlessly settled my booking quickly
Location: G center, big bed, absorbent towel, good sized room
Looks: 10/10 the 2 close-up looking photos look 100% like her
Body: 10/10 the stats are correct, big boobs what sway when bonked. meaty and firm butt that's nice to doggy. No tatts.
painting: 10/10 lasered area, nice moaning and shivering when i paint
BBBJ: 9/10 started in shower, then non-stop balls and rod service throughout, including once to clean up between the 2 shots
FJ: 9/10 damn shiok and bonked her for 1+h total. Did all the classics and will try other position/style next time
RTF: YES, but tempting to try Cindy from the same stable after seeing all the solid reviews.

Details: Woke up 5am and little brother feel itchy for exercise, won't let me go back to sleep. Came onto SBF and saw bro PinkLady got newer girl, so I volunteer to help try. Although I did tell OKT that Cindy is my second choice. Reached at a timing i hope i'm first of the day, but girl looked very awake already and ready for me unlike other bad experience i have. Went to shower after a 1-2min intro. She didn't let me wash myself and insisted she wash me, then she gave me a quick blow in the shower. Wanted to tell her i was in the mood since 5am, but decided to be patient and enjoy the bbbj first. Didn't waste too much time though and we went back to the room where I could get to fuck her very nice body and pretty face. Asked Brenda about the other services she have and she didn't mention anything, but asked me what i want instead. If any bros got suggestions, please tell me. I'm shy and have no good ideas, so I told her to just continue normally. Another round of bbbj&paining on the bed later, it was cap-on and go. She was happy with riding me on top for some time. Quick shiok a feeling since her ass is big and firm, the visual also nice as her face was as the photo which i liked and her boobs were big and bouncing. Went into doggy, which all bros know needs a decent ass for us to enjoy, otherwise will get stabbed by her pervic bone, and there was no problem there. Doggied her until she collapsed on the bed. flipped her around and missionaried her where i finished my first shot. Chatted after the first round, another blow, then round 2. Overall, very enjoyable and good experience. I promised her i'll RTF for her.

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks