View Single Post
Old 06-05-2021, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
No problem bro.

Squirters are actually harder to find than natural D cuppers or AR providers. Similar to lactating MLs lol.

Imagine finding a young, pretty squirter with huge natural Ds and is lactating. And provides top notch sex, including frenching, hot and cold bbbj + AR and can do CIM.

I think can only find in our dreams.

I also encountered a local squirter, I think her name was kristy last time. Her squirts are at a different level, like Bugis Junction fountain vs Suntec City fountain of wealth.

For her sessions, she needs to prepare huge trash bag plastics to cover the bed because she would squirt a lot and very high. A girl with naturally high sex drive. Quite pretty and petite but only A cup. Anyone remember her? Not cheap though.
Haha yes - she was my first ever squirter as I have never had one before and wanted to experience the novelty of it. When she covered the bed before the session started, I was like cannot be so gua zhang right? But man, when she finally shot it out, it took me by so much surprise that I actually jumped back lol.

On hindsight, I've figured I'm not so much of a squirting man - especially with FLs/MLs. Actually found it a bit disgusting and had concerns about protection - how do you prevent transmission of fluids when its all over!?