View Single Post
Old 22-06-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Was in KL recently and went to iHotel, Genesis and Hokkaido in that order. Stayed at the Grand Millennium and Genesis and Hokkaido were a stone's throw away.

I would rank iHotel the top of the lot actually. The place is clean and the OKT friendly. No facilities, just rooms. Girls' selection pretty decent, Thai, Indon and Viets. Seems I missed the Kazahk girl by about a week. Had an Indon cewek and she rocked and gave me everything I wanted. Forgot the price...235RM? Place is a little out of the way so I took Grab.

Taking the second spot is Genesis located in HSBC building. Take note that they have moved to the 8th floor. Place is presentable enough with one big viewing lounge. Gals were lazing around while some were playing pool. OKT would get the gals to fall in for your selection. Saw Viets, Indons, Thais and yes, Koreans, you heard me right. Took the Korean girl for I think 240RM. Her name was Suwon, pretty enough, skinny. No painting and she asked 200RM tip for frenching. I would usually refuse but gave in this time because I had never fucked a Korean before. Her french was good with lotsa tongue action.

in 3rd place is Hokkaido located on one of the sides of Fahrenheit 88. Go goggle it. Presentable facade but the rooms are basic and not very clean. Large lounge area macam JB spa. OKT would bring to a small lounge where the girls would fall in for you. Can't remember the line up, think they are Thais, Viets, Laos and one PRC gal. Most of them looked like farm animals and would rather be elsewhere. Took the Laotian because she smiled at me and had huge boobs. No frenching and minimal painting. I felt rushed. Can't remember the damage, think it was 265RM.

I also found a massage shop run by Thais, can't remember where. Was offered 2-lady massage for 400RM/hr. One MILF and one SYTish attended to me. Both had very tight bodies. GQ was a 700RM per lady offer for B2B and 69. Small head ruled because haven't had a tarma for years They switched off the lights and I was tonguing each of them in total darkness. Took their contact nos and jio'ed them to my hotel the next day for the same deal. This time the SYTish frenched me gao gao. Please don't ask me to share their contacts; they want to remain low-key and I don't want them to ghost me.

On a separate note, for good Western food I recommend The Ship opposite the WOLO Hotel. Not to be confused with another The Ship opposite HSBC Building. Place is macam Jack's Place but tastier and cheaper. A steak can be as low as 88RM. Took an Angus sirloin (300g) for 119RM. Damn tasty. Burp.
Yo bro, u mean Genesis got Korean FL for just 240RM a shot?
Based inside the spa? Going KL next week.
Gotta try if really got…
Btw, u got genesis spa ctc/WeChat/telegram ?