View Single Post
Old 23-06-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
After reading so many comments, tot I would add in abit. My last trip to PP was like 10+ years ago. Work/business trip. Total went there 3-4 times each time spending a week or plus there.

I guess 10+ years ago PP was still not that established yet. Anyway was being brought around by the business guys over there(Malaysian, viet, local). Ktvs and 1 stretch of local bars by the river. The bar 1 small Heineken was $1USD. So freaking cheap. Lol

Back to story, the girls there were quite dark skin, not to my likings( I guess mostly same for all sg). But on my 1st trip on the 3rd day, 1 colleague brought me to a bar by the river, and I saw a white skin local lady and cfm looks which I did not see last night. I think hosay liao, finally found a pattern I like. Talk to her whole night, play pool, buy her drinks... And barfine(forgot barfine how much) her, bring her out for LT at $50USD(at that time is consider foreigner price) but to me is totally worth it.

Went back hotel, 1 shot, shower, chat and sleep.
Wake up morning 1 shot, shower and I go work.(she stay in my hotel room and sleep again)
Lunch time ta bao back hotel and 1 shot. Shower, eat lunch together with her. Then she continue stay in hotel watch tv etc. While I left and work. Finish work, came back hotel to pick her and send her home.

Next day went to the bar again to directly bar fine for her and go dinner etc etc and back hotel. Lol
So I think at that time $50USD was totally worth it.

She stayed with me for the whole week duration. She says she working at the bar full time, so everyday around 6-7pm she has to report to the bar 1st then I can go barfine. Don't know true or not.

For the next few trips to PP, she was my regular part time wife for the week duration. Hahaha... 👍