View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
If a licensed Geylang PRC girl doesn't give good service can I partly blame the OKTs of the house? Because I think the OKTs don't train/brief their PRC girls to give good service to us.

Do you realise the counter staff of McDonalds hamburger restaurants are mostly courteous. In fact most fast food restaurants. I think it's their corporate training that teaches all their staff to be courteous.
Haha, this one not fast food or selling iPads lol ... It also need to depend on the mood of the girl to get good feel. Treat her good and you may get a better experience. But sometimes, she just simply attitude problem, lazy or dead fish then too bad.

But I think it needs to have some basic requirement on the type of service offered like can kissing, DFK, AR, full catbath etc else end up go there don't have especially when we pay for Cat200, the expectation should be higher. Now even some Cat60 or Cat100 girls can do better (can see the queues for these WLs) end up the bros double, triple or 4x book them for more enjoyment. Some places like FL or overseas places got state which type of service the girl can offer.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 25-01-2023 at 10:50 AM.