View Single Post
Old 25-01-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Summary of my recent trip to Bkk

Just going to list where I went and who I did rather than in chrono order. Easier for this old man who had to sneak time off from his gik

Addict Massage
No further intro needed for this well-known joint. Tried Jess and Kao (rice) in seperate sessions. Was given BBBJ, painting, frenching available. Kao is petite with As and new to the trade. I preferred Jess tho. she's older, has Cs and more experienced. Was devastated when bro @TonyCheong2 never reply to jio me go cheong so I returned for Jess a second time lol

Picasso
Tangmo was my gf for 90 mins. Very green and BBBJ could have been better, tho she allowed frenching and painting.

Rose Bangkok
Outcall massage. Line'd them at 11pm asking for a late night massage. Yes sir we have ladies available. One turned up at 1am. Quite pretty and tight body. Massage was 1000THB, FS was an extra 4000THB. Gave in to weakness and took it up. She was indeed very pretty tho and I got *ahem* extra services anyway apart from very good frenching, BBBJ and painting.

Crazy House
Possibly the only place in Soi Cowboy where the gals go full nude. This nubile cute thing with a tight body sat on my lap and started grinding. That and her firm Cs sealed the deal for 3.5k ST (my mistake for going early). BBBJ, frenching and painting given. She was very much into being painted and the sight and sounds of her magnificent body and moans will be scorched in my memory for a long time.

Nico Spa
This is actually a legit spa across from Terminal 21 aimed at Koreans and offers packaged services such as body and salt scrub, massage etc. Took the 1380 THB package but skipped the sauna; I hate being stuck in a small closet being steamed to death. FS was offered at (1500THB?). Gal was short and dumpy but I was feeling helpful and took up her offer. Frenching, BBBJ and painting given.

Rebirth Studio
Had juagen from Smile. MR is in the juagen thread.

Hollywood Waxing
Had not waxed my nards for a long time so off I went to this place along Suk Soi 11. One woman show so better to make an appt. Boyzilian was professionally done at 1600THB and the therapist is a very pleasant petite lady. Clean place and no extras on the menu; even if offered I wouldn't be in any condition to accept

Hillary 2
My gik brought me here. Proper bar with a mix of FLs and ladies just out for a drink. The live band is simply fantastic, hence the possible presence of non-FLs. Saw the FLs sizing me up and then dismissing me when they saw my gik haha.

Had some action in Chiangmai too. Will post there.

Doomas