View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
In Crazy House the gals will take turns to walk around solo or in pairs to catch hum sup customers, especially if you have been eyeing any of them while they were on stage. Sometimes the pairs are one old bird supposedly bringing a new bird around. Anyway once you invite them (or all of them!) to sit with you, the sitting on lap start liao, followed by groping.

I've been to Baccara many times but found them increasingly distantly professional + the girls don't go full nude. I have gone on to Crazy House where the atmosphere is more fun and raunchy and the girls go full nude so you get to see the goods before you decide to buy.
I prefer the point of having them with you only when you want them. Cuz I went another bar, the random lap sitting costs LD as well. Though it's only topless, I buy LD at Bacarra to test drive the girl before bringing her out. I don't have much preference below except the feel which u can't test in the bar anyways lol.