View Single Post
Old 03-02-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getylangboi View Post
Not true leh... so far all the TH WL i tried are very accomodating on different positions, cow girl, doggie and missionary... and considering its only $50 i would say it an unbeatable value... also the okts some are like long time bros will smile greet and bid you bye bye very nice feeling... the recent prc okt i tried was so stuck up because i picked the 30mins package only
I find some OKT for the TH houses ok, some not ok, some very bad. I also get stares from OKT at PRC house if I don't take a girl. But I take at least 2x session most of the time, if I picked one with bad service, I'll waste 400$ for 2hrs at a Cat200 ... I expect good full service treatment if I paid this amount. So far, it is ok to very good service, no very bad ones yet. At the PRC houses, I get to sit inside to wait for the girl I want, got sofa some more not like the TH and VN, sit on the stool outside for all to see.

Some TH house I spent 3x session also don't get good service. 2x session at Cat100 are ok, actually my best experience in GL is from Cat100TH followed PRCs and 1 VN. I go to the PRCs cuz I don't wanna disappoint her when I just want a girl's company, tired and not in the mood to FJ. Need to maintain her good service.