View Single Post
Old 06-03-2024, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: You guys are insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by bossnova View Post
Recently saw a message from JANEBKK that lots of her customers ask for unprotected sex.

To those guys, I want to ask, are you insane?

I honestly don't understand how one night can be worth potentially a lifetime of managing symptoms, stigma and treatment of a STI.

I am thinking about for example HIV or herpes.

I would be interested in hearing from those who always practice safe sex, as well as those who have unprotected sex. I wonder what you think?

As a disclaimer, I want to emphasise that I am not criticising Jane or the girls she has. I have only had good experiences.

Don't have to worry about us. Most raw players are on HIV PrEP when they go chiong for raw cip. The higher risk are for those who are NOT on PrEP then happen to raw and catch it.