View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 花场Escapefrom View Post
....But all of us have to wake up, without accepting reality there is no way to go on in life.

So I let him be, no point wasting my time, move on and on.

Personal Demons need to be conquered individually internally...

ESC
How have you been, my dear friend, ESC. Been quite a while since we last chatted.

Like I said in earlier post: Emotion trap leads to distorted thinking based out of reality. 消除占有欲, 即可消除心魔, 一消心清静, 莲花处处开清

Each one of us probably never felt like a vulnerable person. We alway felt strong and tough, like a wall of rocks that was incapable of being knocked down by anyone or anything. Unfortunately, there are no Invincible Cheongsters cos we are human with emotion, and there will be moments that we would be open and vulnerable It is only from experienced that we are able to recognize that same vulnerability threats. Regards, IK