View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011, 04:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman View Post
so now this girl is back in singapore on 2 year wp, with the same guy whom she bring to let our brother see working at Club 28 and our good brother has yet to even step in to see her.
I also don't know is it ok with him .
Hi, I don't mean to be a busybody, but does your friend need any information about Club28 or Yang Gui Fei (now closed) or their staff/singers in relation to his case? I used to have contacts in that place which might be able to provide some useful information (can't promise anything though these contacts don't owe me any favours). (just private message me if your friend needs information)

Actually, I think it is better your friend never steps into Club28 or such joints again.