View Single Post
Old 27-02-2006, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 22
meatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermeatlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better
ML's Dandok FR - 24/2/06 to 26/2/06

Just came back from a trip to Danok,

24/2/06
Arrived at Penang Airport at 8:20pm, but had to wait for another hour before my Penang friend arrive to pick me up, as he was caught in the jam on the Penang bridge becos of road works.

We reached Bukit Kayu Hitam at 11:30pm, cleared the immigration, and park the car at the duty free carpark before walking over to Sadao immigration. Was taken aback that the thai border don’t provide arrival card, it’ve to be purchase and fill-in by their people for M$2/pax. Another surprise beholds, needa pay the custom officer M$1 for getting our passport chop before entering.

Anyway, after the customs and we’re now in Danok. First impression, really a no-holds-bar cowboy town. Although the time is already past midnight, many pretty puyings can be seen walking / lining the main road.

We first headed to Oscar Palace Hotel, about 100+ metres on the right side upon clearing immigration. Was told that the hotel was full for the night, so we reserve our rooms for tomorrow at M$65/night. We went to F4 Mansion to check in for the night at 400Baht/night, which wan along the street beside Oscar Palace.

Having checked-in, we put down our bags and had a quick shower before heading out. First we went to Orange minimart to change money which was beside the 7-11 opposite Oscar Palace. R$1 = 10.5 Baht, and S$1 = 23 Baht. Changed our money and went to grab a bite at one of the road hawker. Had chicken rice, beef ball soup, and coconut 2 servings each. Total bill only 170Baht, dirt cheap.

After our meal, we proceed to Bangkok Café which was just 2 streets from where we were. The a-go-go dancers were on and we were led to our table. As we went alone, those available ladies quickly flock to us. I rejected quite a couple and only let 3 nice looking ones sit at our table. Order a bottle of JW Black at 1200Baht (more ex than Kiss Channel in HDY).

The gals at our table really had a go at the whiskey, while we were also drinking + rabba-ing while watching the pole dancers, got one beh pai leh. I told one of the waitress to invite her come my table for a drink during her interval. So she came over and after some formalities, we were toasting and roaming. But she made know to me that I’m not allowed to book her cos she is dancer and not booking gal, as this place also have their in house booking gals. But could be arrange after her work and stuffs, etc. But I decline to go any further and tip her and the other 3 gals 100Baht each for staying and drinking with us. We finished our drink and went off.

It was almost 2am when we left Bangkok Café, the last customer to leave. We went to the street in front to check out the puyings available for booking and were surprised that there were still some pretty good looking puyings available for booking. We decided to take our gals from Pinky Karaoke at 1500Baht each for LT. Went back to our rooms and do what is to be done.

After our deed, agreed with my friend that we should swap partners for the night. I make known to the gals on this and promise them I’ll top up another 1000Baht each if they’re game for it. They took up the offer and I gave them 150Baht to go buy food. My friend went back his room to sleep, while I left the room to go out walk walk.

Just outside my hotel, a few units away saw a couple of puyings drinking bir outside their office. The karaoke joint name is Honey. I ask whether can I join them for bir, which they welcome me openly. Gave one of the gal 200Baht to get bir and she came back with 6 big bottles of local bir. We end up finished drinking 12 bottles and by then is already 4am+. So I excused myself and went back to my room.

Upon reach my floor, saw my gal and my friend’s gal waiting outside our rooms. Guess my friend must have slept like a log. So I told the 2 gals to go my room. My gal wanted to sleep, so I ask my friend’s gal whether she is still game for my previous offer, which we end up having great sex with my gal just lying beside us trying to sleep.

Done whats to be done, wash up and hit the sack with me sleeping between 2 gals.

To be continue …
CB: