Thread: Betong update
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2006, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Betong update

Thanks Prof. You are right that Betong is not a convenient place for SLand bros. Hope that we will meet again in Hatyai sometime over a weekend in May or June. From now till then, I will work hard to slim down. In Sland, every other day, neigbours and friends complained that I am fat or I need to exercise more or eat less etc... Just yesterday, a neigbour complained that I am too fat and last week when I try the Javanese massage service, the massage lady also said that my body - bah bah (In hockien, it means full of meat and I suppose it is full of fats too). Only in Hatyai, you and Bro TV always praise my thin body. Listen already, head also very big; feel so good. When I go massage in Hatyai, as long as I give good tips, the lady never mention a word about my body being fat but say that I am handsome, etc. Wow... after my ego got so badly damage in SLand, I really need to go to Hatyai to reclaim my lost pride.

Hopefully, Bro KatoeyLover69 can join us for the trip too. I will persuade Bro TV to help you source for a Tigress( No promise though that TV can find or I can definitely convince him, but I will try ok)