View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

~ SIL and Wife, even though sisters have always been different. SIL was more sporty, she played basketball, while Wife was from the girl guides.

After The Ambush on Wife, At My Place with SIL.

SIL : what is this?

I poured very little for her, so as not to scare her off, explained a little about how to drink, take a sniff, what to smell for. SIL was delightfully excited to sniff the fruity notes I mentioned. After telling her how much a bottle cost, she took the sip gently and lightly. For myself, I drank a lot more.

SIL : hey, slow down, you promised not to over drink. I don’t have the strength to carry you back.

me : ok sorry, I’m such a screw up.

SIL : calm down. it’s just one incident. things will get better.

me : you seemed experienced…

SIL : tsk. what do you mean by that?

I realise she could take it wrongly, like she has no relationship experience.

me : you and her. growing up. by the way, if you like the drink, just drink. Don’t worry. I have more.

SIL : but it’s so expensive. cannot la. I need to drive later.

me : just relax la. it’s only…. what time?

SIL : 8.30pm.

me : yeah… you can even sleep it off, I’ll drive you back.

SIL : ok just a bit only.

I watched her pour for herself, it was indeed just a tiny bit more.

me : so, you think I’m at fault also?

SIL : (laughed and spat her drink by accident back into the glass) … of course not!

me : wow, that’s a big reaction.

SIL : no comment.

I drank somemore…

me : you should see her reaction, I think she threw a pillow at the door when I told her i needed my car keys to start and bring the boxes over.

SIL giggled. We were both staring at the blank black screen of the TV, looking at our reflections. She sat one seat away from me, she was careful. I watched as she cutely relaxed on the sofa and held the glass to her lips, slowly sipping gently.

me : How do you do it?

SIL : do what?

me : shoulder the payments and fight the urge to make it equal payments with her? Is there like some written will already?

SIL : of course not! Will split both ways!

me : then why aren’t you pressuring her to pay as well, let me do all the dirty work huh? goodness, you better reward me back for doing your dirty work.

I got up, took the bottle and poured more into her glass.

SIL : how is this rewarding you back??? (she giggled, I saw her face, it was flushed red already) by the way, there’s no point in asking her. It always ends the same way. I’ve given up on getting her to contribute long long ago.

me : you two are really different, do you ever feel like she’s basically unable to process at your level?

SIL giggled again : hey! stop being so mean to your wife!

me : no, I’m just comparing her to you!

SIL : but still….

me : come on, admit it. what happens tonight stays HERE. I’ve already bitched about my wife to her sister who made me apologise to her in front of the family leh. come on. your turn to spill…

My SIL turned her face to me, she gave me a look I’ve never seen before. It wasn’t the frown…. It wasn’t a look of disgust. It was confusion….. the realisation….

me : what? tell me. what???

SIL : ok. I admit.

me : what??

SIL : I guess I don’t ask her to contribute or do certain things because I can never get her to see my points, so I’ve given up long ago. Sorry for being mean, but yes, it’s a difference in ability between us, but she will never want to or be able to admit.

me : ok good. I feel better now.

SIL : why?

me : this bitching session is now more balanced. not just me.

SIL : you ah. we should stop being so mean.

SIL, out of guilt, downed her whole glass, bent forward and put it on the coffee table in front and then leaned backwards in one quick motion, banging the sofa hard. I watched her breasts jiggle side to side….. I was now already facing sideways, staring at her side, staring at the arch in front of her body.

SIL : ok, I cannot drink anymore!!

we both kept quiet for awhile…

me : by the way, please keep the receipts of your payment ok. when it’s time to split the house, you better be prepared. If you need me to be a witness, just ask.

SIL : GOODNESS, are you my sister’s husband or mine???

She turned slightly to face me….. Her face was SO RED!

Our eyes met….