Thread: Bintan Reports
View Single Post
Old 31-08-2022, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2301 / Power: 17
handcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond reputehandcell has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dguru View Post
Wow... very long din go tanjung pinang... almost 10-20 years. remember go tanah merah ferry terminal, booked rooms from one of the 2 tour agencies ( think called rainbow or something) , took the ferry and once reached tanjung pinang ferry terminal ..cleared immigration..hotel reps will receive you with big cardboard with your name written on it (machiam VVIP). The driver will then bring to us to red light districts to choose girls (close to hundred of them) tabao back hotel. The okt will take down your orders and send them to your hotel in motor bike.

No sure whether now remains the same or not?
More than 20yrs back, I still rembr it cost only about $50 per girl overnight. Some of my friends even take 2 girls! Those were the days.