Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 235 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 8
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadokil View Post
Providing the FR for last night steaming encounter.

DH: 30s, Indo and horny AF.

Arranged for meet-up at nearby station, proceed to hotel. Once door closed, she turned into a wild demon. Started with frenching into deep tongue sucking and lip biting. Move southward to boobs and wow, best headlamp ever! Provide painting from head to toes before she quirks.

Change to 69 and my rod stands hard. After about 10mins of continuous blowing, almost CIM but does not want to waste the shot. Need to take control and change into missionary with the piak piak sound. She buey tahan and change to doggy. After some time, my urge came as her wet pussy lubricant my rod and I shoot my load onto her back and bottom. Had to clean up with quick shower.

After washing, we TCSS for a while talking about her daily work and life here. My urge came and ready for round 2. Same SOP starts with painting before she was riding on top of me. Her grinding is awesome while I suck on her headlamp again. Can hear her moaning out loud. Couldn't hold much longer after about 15mins of riding and offload everything.

While cleaning up, she does not have enough and continue to blow me in the toilet. Have to CIM for her one more time and she never fails to amaze me.

Once cleaning is done, the phone rangs for reminder and we quickly dress up and bid farewell.

All in all, horny and wild, need to replenish my soldiers before meeting her, otherwise, not enough load to sextisfy her.

Stay tuned for RTF.
where is the pigture?