View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 12
thewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud ofthewonderspy has much to be proud of
Re: Experience of Sharing Authentic Spanish Fly Natural w/ my wife MAX AROUSAL!!

Testimonials

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equatorial View Post
Very happy with the USA Spanish Fly i got from TS. I rebooted my wife sex drive and im here to say thank you. Short FR for you =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loose_Change View Post
fast delivery and good quality products. i think the spanish fly usa is too strong for my girl to take as a shot. I diluted the 2nd bottle and we did twice, once in the night and another time early in the morning before. Kudos! will buy more during valentines day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloisteredmingl View Post
FR as promised. sorry that i keep bugging you but i really want to try it out.
Please take note that im a lesbian and this rating is from both of us

Tried Mint, USA spanish fly, Blue wizard and Germany Drops.

1) Mint (2 sweets for the effect to kick in)
Time taken for the effect to kick in - 30 mins
Overall Horniness 4/5

2) USA spanish fly
Time taken for the effect to kick in - 15mins
Overall Horniness 4.5/5

3) Blue wizard
Overall Horniness 4.5/5

4)Germany Drops
Overall Horniness 4/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty Minds View Post
Thanks TS for the fast response, got penis pump, delay cream and diety pills. Delay cream is 250ML and it's quite alot so it's very worth it. From USA so trustable.

Put cream and then half of the diety pills, i went on and on for 1 hour plus. after everything is was so wear out, and she said it was her best time ever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cornice View Post
Can i plaease have the contact. Heard alot of good reviews from the stable in dome 3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crocssucks View Post
tried it last night after buying for 2 weeks. I put in fridge so im not sure if it will affect anything. but we shared the bottle as a couple. really enjoyed the night. very satisfied. she hasnt moan that loud for months..

Please kindly WhatsApp me for fast reply