View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 19
Mels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of lightMels is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Germany Drops reignite marriage

Tried the German drops some time ago with my wife,and i am still letting her have it on a monthly basis. The other trick to take note that isn't mentioned here is,NEVER give it to her when she is having her period or when you know her period is coming,it just don't work that well. This is the result of some trial and error.

My wife used to be rather cold when it comes to "mating" time. After this dam drop,she tends to get wet easily and faster when aroused by me. Never screw her in her ass before and after our marriage ,but one fateful night after a few trial on the drops when she becomes really really wet,i then had the chance to have up her asshole. Something that really surprise me too.

Maybe my skill is good,maybe she reaches an age that is easily wet. But i am sure the drops do play a good part in our bedtime together.

Just sharing.