View Single Post
Old 22-11-2022, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProSexer120 View Post
"Pple already said her look so so and you still said she until so pretty"

whoever minus my points and said the above, I have no idea why you say she looks so so or choose to believe others rather than me, to me she is prettier than Xia Tian and zhen zhen and bei bei and yang niu, what else do you want? The fact is I didn't expect her service to be the good type of 一条龙 service with good GFE, compared to grace, wei wei, mandy, I prefer meng meng, not proud and got feel. Don't say my taste is no good, this is very subjective, I would give her 7/10 for looks, wei wei 7.5/10, shuan shuan 7/10, Mandy 7.7/10, sasa 7.1/10, xia tian 6.8/10. This should give a gauge of where she stands in the looks department. ash..
I read your FR about her services, now I also want to try her haha. Need to wait very long for her or need to book? I think the other 2 is always fully booked.

I'm surprised you gave Wei Wei and Shuang Shuang similar or more points than Sasa and Xia Tian, but is your preference . I also don't put ratings now since ppl also comment my preference for Mo Mo .