View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 638 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Happy Sunday!!!! Quick one before service.

Vetted and proof-read before service... sent it to my e-mail. Heng... else will have to wait until EoD.

--------------------------------------

Saturday (the weekend before our flight), informed our BS group that the following weekend, both of us won't be around. Lindi raised an eyebrow at me. The rest were asking where we were going and joked that we are going on a holiday together, must sleep separate rooms. Janice also suddenly realised and asked me about the room selection.

In the car...

J(anice): Erm...

gog: Ya dear? What's up?

J: You booked the room already?

gog: You've told Eric we're going together?

Deflected a question with another, trying to lose her focus on the room, but this is temporary, sure will come back again.

J: So you book le?

See? Told you, cannot run one. She won't change discussion track until she gets her answer, she confirm is worried about this.

gog: Ya, booked a lover's suite, with mirrors, jacuzzi, and balcony, so we can do it everywhere and see ourselves in action.

SMACK!!! I think if you search for the word 'smack', this is the most regularly used word in this story

gog: Ow!! What?

Janice was blushing red and looked 'angry'.

J: Be serious.

gog: Ya, I booked a double, alright?

J: Erm... how then... Eric might ask.

gog: I'll think of something, don't fret about it? How about a blowjob while I drive?

I giggled nervously. Janice reached out a hand and... well. Happy ending. Hehe.