Thread: Fair skin gals
View Single Post
Old 28-07-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1724 / Power: 12
kungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant futurekungfufucker has a brilliant future
Re: Fair skin gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Most of Northern provinces of China ladies are fairer than Shanghai and beijing gals due to colder climate.
You are right bro, esp the Northeast provinces Dongbei, not only just colder climate but also more clouds less sunshine in Dongbei which is like Siberia, thats why fairer.
Those in beijing, yellow river delta, or even shanghai changjiang delta all not very fair, as strong sunlight and their summers fucking hot at 40 deg.
Exceptions for fair skin northerner will be Inner Mongolia and many parts of Northwest where sunshine is strong and its mostly grassland and desert, the ppl there esp Mongols and Uyghurs have tanned skin due to strong UV exposure. Dongbei got many forested hilly areas and foggy thats why less UV.

I wonder if any bros here come across girls who look like Fan Bingbing? I just met one, she is Yang Yang 阳阳, the amazing thing is in person she really looks very much like Fan Bingbing or even better than Fan Bingbing, she has sharper features than Fan Bingbing, sharper nose with apple cheeks and sexy cat eyes. Yang Yang looks much better in person than the photos. On top of that she also has better figure, bigger boobs than Fan Bingbing with hourglass figure and long strong killer legs.

Another good thing is Yang Yang is from Heilongjiang Province and she fits the description of Dongbei girls. Yang Yang has snow white skin like the snow of Dongbei, and also 白里透红 white brimming with redness and see the veins breasts also pink nips. Yang Yang service is also very good, patient and top notch service quality and looks, services mentioned on website will be done unlike elsewhere just give fast food service, this is fine dining man..

I found her on impmm website, other websites such as 是您 and 千金 also feature her. Just in case the websites get blocked, you can still find her using her handphone number at 93961135. Yangyang uses both Whatsapp and Telegram too thus you can reach out to her on these apps too. Yangyang place is in a beautiful spa in Jalan Besar, discreet and nice spacious environment, for 150 dollars is worth it. Yang Yang is like a Goddess 女神,仙女下凡 come to earth to save our poor souls with blue balls esp after the pandemic with less girls is really rare. Sometimes I wonder if I am dreaming or not, this feels like a dream come true as its too good to be true, but its just simply true..