View Single Post
Old 16-05-2022, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

A test of our patience

This entire thingy about our playground reopening is becoming a test of our patience. Many bro say move on. But move on to what - suboptimal experiences, higher fees, lower choices, lack of convenience?

When our esteemed playground does reopen I will go and thank the Gods of all peoples in all their religious places. What we once had was something out of this world. Another great achievement of our little red dot. Our playground's coming back will signify that order is restored in the celestial heavens, the realm of men and in the underworld too.

It is true that men do not go through the pain of labour. But our pain is also real when we are horny and need some beauty, tenderness and farking. It is also true that we are capable of self reliance, but where is the joy, beauty and poetry in that?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else